Holder’s Preconstruction Services are unique to the industry
Holder's ability to build high quality buildings is due to our relentless focus for "setting the project up for success" during Preconstruction. We take a unique, “value-based” approach to Preconstruction assuring our Clients that we are focused on understanding, capturing, and implementing their definition of project value. Rather than simply “estimate” the Project, our processes reduce inherent risks, flush out coordination issues, and account for end-of-day costs. We focus on helping each Client balance their program, budget, schedule, and design in a manner that sets up each project for success.
It's not what we do, it's how we do it
Holder’s Preconstruction Services are driven by a “do what it takes” culture managed by efficient, proactive and proven processes and procedures. Holder’s approach to preconstruction allows us to provide an added value to each Client through the following:
- Provide Dedicated Resources with expertise in cost, systems options & comparison analysis, sustainable materials and methods, design coordination and building means/methods constructability
- Provide a thorough Risk Analysis vetting trade contractor's qualifications and capabilities, local regulations, contract conditions, establishing "zero tolerance" safety standards
- Implement a Cost Competitive trade contractor bid process yielding the best value for our clients, that is fair and inclusive and encourages the use of Minority Business Enterprises on every project
- Conduct a detailed Value Analysis of each system and material after gaining an understanding of our Clients’ goals and objectives and leverage our experience to identify ways to reduce cost or enhance the scope. Holder leaves “no stone unturned” when identifying opportunities for cost savings and scope enhancement opportunities.
- Implement a Seamless Transition from design to construction. Holder's unique approach engages the on-site team during the design and procurement phases. All team members assist with creating the estimates, schedule and trade contract scopes of work. This team integration provides our clients with the assurance that the project is setup for success and prepared for a seamless execution.
Holder Construction is focused on expanding our database of qualified Trade Contractors. In order for your firm to be considered for future opportunities, it is important that we have current Prequalification statement on file. To upload follow this link:
- Prequalification Statement
If you are a Trade Contractor or Vendor currently working with Holder, follow this link for down loadable drawings and specifications for most projects through our FTP site.