We are proud to be one of the safest general contractors in America.
It is our mission to provide a healthy, safe, clean and enjoyable working environment for our associates. We endeavor to achieve our mission by hiring the best employees, setting the highest standards, and embracing a culture of continual improvement.
Holder has developed a comprehensive safety program as part of the ongoing effort to refine and put into practice controls that make the program a model of efficiency and prevention to be emulated by other companies, both in and out of our industry. The success of our company’s safety program rests on what we call Z.A.C. or Zero Accident Culture. All associates, from the company Chairman to a newly hired associate, view safety as a top priority. The foundation of our safety culture rests on the following principles:
- Provide our associates with the training and development necessary to achieve excellent safety performance
- Zero injuries
- Zero loss time accidents
- Zero O.S.H.A. or other regulatory deficiencies
- Demonstrate model performance in our industry that all other companies measure against and seek to attain
Safety Organization Involvement
Our associates are actively involved in national and local organizations that promote safety:
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) - National and Local Levels
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Construction Education Foundation of Georgia (CEFGA)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Construction Users Roundtable (CURT)
- Project Safety Georgia
Safety Awards & Recognition
Holder was honored by The Construction Users Roundtable (CURT) with the SIC 15 (Building Construction: General Contractors and Operative Builders) Safety Award, was named the Safest Contractor in America by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), and received the First Place Safety Excellence Award from the Georgia Chapter of AGC the last four out of five years.